At waterdriller we study local geology to design the best most productive borehole for your site.
A typical waterwell borehole driller by waterdriller will operate as shown below. Water borehole depths in the UK mostly range between 10m and 200m.
- Discharge Pipe From Wellhead
- Concrete Slab For The Well House Foundations
- Pump Chamber Casing
- Pumping Water Level In The Borehole
- Grout Sealing The Annulus Around The Pump Chamber Casing
- Electric Submersible Pump
- Water Inflow To The Pump Intake
- PVC Well Screen
- Gravel Filter Pack Filling The Annulus Around The Well Screen
- Groundwater is Drawn Through The Screen Slots And Flows To The Pump Intake
- Groundwater Flows Through The Sand And Gravel Aquifer To The Well Screen